Best color using in website design
Choosing a good color scheme for your website could be a scary thing- especially if you’re not confident about your color coordination ability, or feel that you’re not a skilled designer.
- What color should you use for your logo or headline?
- Do you know how to pick complementary colors that combine well?
- Which part of your website should you use color?
Picking and mixing color can be a tricky game.
The result can look harmonious, or like a scene straight out of a horror film!
If you avoid any colors, your website can look uninspiring and forgettable. If you use too much color on your website, you risk making it look tacky.
In addition to not understanding how to pick the right template design, learning how to use color on your website is one of the biggest challenges any DIY website owner can face. This is especially true if you don’t have a natural aptitude for color and design.
If you are drawing a blank on what and how to use color on your website the right way, this post can help you.
Using color can be simplified once you know the right steps to take.
So, we’ve put this guide together to show you, step-by-step, how to:
- Choose the right dominant color for your website and brand.
- Combine complementary colors to create your perfect color scheme.
- Choose a background color that works for you.
- Use color in the correct places on your website – like a pro.